Unique Auctions who are based on Whisby Rd are opening their doors this Sunday for a Grand Valuation Day with guest talks, lectures and demonstrations. They will also be previewing Phase 1 of their new Victorian Market Street.
The day runs from 10am-3pm and includes:
- Meet the Experts for FREE Valuations for Antiques, Collectables, Art, Jewellery etc
- Talks & Presentations on Fine Art, Antique Repair & Restoration and How to Spot Fakes
- Learn how an auction room works
- Spinning demonstration on The Georgian Great Wheel
- Opening of Phase 1 of our Victorian Market Street
LN6 members will also be able to view the Market Street on Friday 13th March when Unique Auctions will be hosting the next LN6 meeting 12pm-2pm.